Am I required to meet my school's SAP standards?

Yes, in order to be eligible for a Sixup loan, you are required to meet your school's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards ensure that you are successfully completing your coursework and can continue to receive financial aid. 

When you receive federal or state financial aid, federal guidelines require that you make real and measurable progress toward your degree in order to continue to receive federal or state financial aid. This requirement is called Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). 

Federal regulations require universities to establish, publish, and apply standards to monitor your progress toward completing your degree program. For specific information about what SAP standards you need to meet, please reach out to your school.


See Also:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk