Two documents that are mandatory to include in your application are:
- Your complete and up-to-date transcript with your name, all of your courses and grades from every term
- A financial aid award letter from your school with your school name, showing a breakdown of awards, loans, grants, you have been offered for the school year that you are applying
|Applying for:||Sixup Loan Term:||Final Grades Needed:||Financial Aid Award Letter|
fall 2019 +
|fall + spring||spring 2019 term ***||2019-2020|
|fall 2019||fall term||spring 2019 term||2019-2020|
|winter 2019||a different term||spring 2019 term||2019-2020|
|spring 2020||spring term||fall 2019 term||2019-2020|
|summer 2020||a different term||fall 2019 term||2019-2020|
*** if you are applying for your first year of college (or have less than 2 semesters of college credits), we require documentation of your final Spring 2019 grades or your high school transcript. This is NOT required if you have completed more than 2 semesters of college credits.
If you are unable to obtain your unofficial transcript due to a hold on your account, contact your school's financial aid office to explain that you need it to apply for a loan.
If you don't have your grades, we are unable to move forward your application and it will be on a hold until you receive your final grades.
If you do not have your financial aid award letter yet, please update your application when you do. Once it's uploaded, feel free to alert us that it is updated via email or call so that we can move forward with your application right away.
- What do transcripts look like?
- Why does Sixup need my transcript?
- What do financial aid award letters look like?