You can upload an official OR an unofficial transcript to your Sixup application. If it's easier, you can also upload a screenshot that shows your classes taken, the terms you took them and the grades you got. This information is usually found in your online student portal.
Accessing your unofficial transcript:
1. In most cases, you can log onto your school's online portal to access your unofficial transcript.
If you are struggling to locate the transcript, try googling the name of your university + transcript. For example if you go to Sam Houston State University, google "Sam Houston State University + Transcript". This should connect you with instructions on how to access your transcript.
2. Once you've found your unofficial transcript, you can take screen shots of each page of the transcript and upload. You can also save the transcript to your desktop and upload the file.
Accessing your official transcript:
1. While Sixup accepts unofficial transcripts, if you'd like to upload an official transcript, generally you would order this through the Registrar at your university.
2. Locate your college/university's Registrar website and order an official transcript. (If you are struggling, google the name of your university + Registrar. For example, google "Sam Houston State University Registrar").
3. Once you've received your official transcript, you can upload it directly or take pictures and upload the pictures to the Sixup application.