Where does Sixup currently lend?

We are currently serving students enrolled in or transferring to an accredited four-year college and are residents of the following states:

Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

If you are a resident in any of these listed states, the Sixup loan can be used at any Title IV-eligible U.S. four-year college (for-profit schools are not eligible).

If you currently reside in a state we don't lend in but plan on attending a school in a state we do lend in, you'll need to establish residency there before applying with us. We are not able to offer loans to students who are attending international schools.

See Also:



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk